There are a total of 8 driving routes that will take you to the Dalian North Railway Station.
The Harbin-Dalian High-speed Rail Line will be officially opened on 1st December. There are eight routes that will take you to the high-speed train station – Dalian North Railway Station.
The eight roads are as follows: Dongbei Road, Donglian Road, Huabei Road, Huadong Road, Zhenxing Road, 201 and 202 National Highways, Chuanling Road and Lanling Road.
1. Lanling Road: Drive into Yaoli Road, pass through west-side to approach the bridge of the station building and reach drop-off platform.
2. Chuanling Road: After the completion of Zhanbei No.1 Road, citizens from western urban area can drive directly from Zhuqi Road to Chuanling Road, and then stop at the drop-off platform of North Railway Station.
3. Donglian Road: (a) Drive through south station building, approach the bridge of Huabei Road, and stop at drop-off platform of south square. (b) Turn left on the east-side and approach the bridge of the south station building, pass through the approach bridge leading to south square, drive into No.3 passageway, north square, and then drive onto west-side approach bridge of north station building, and stop at drop-off platform.
4. Huabei Road: (The same as Donglian Road)
5. Huadong Road: (a) Pass through Ganjinzi Traffic Police Brigade, drive into Huabei Road, and then turn into south station and north station. (b) Drive through Nanguanling Road, turn right to Zhanbei No.1 Road, and stop at drop-off platform of north station building.
6. 201, 202 National Highway: Drive along the Yaoli Road, turn left at the north square of the North Railway Station, drive onto the west-side to approach bridge of north station building, and stop at the drop-off platform of north station building.
7. Zhenxing Road: Citizens from Jinzhou district or Development Zone can drive all the way east, and onto Huabei Road. Then drive over the bridge of the south station building and stop at the drop-off platform.
8. Dongbei Road: (a) Drive from Dongbei Road to the overpass of the North Railway Station, and then turn to Huabei Road, drive through bridge of south station building and stop at drop-off platform. (b) Drive from Dongbei Road to the overpass of the North Railway Station, pass through No.4 passageway and drive into Yaoli Road. Turn left to the Zhanbei No.1 Road, and stop at the public parking lot of the north square.
This site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our members only.
whatsondalian.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org